Explore the Cabo San Lucas area’s crystal-clear waters while on board our electric motor assisted paddle boards.
You will have a blast paddling from the well-known and stunning El Medano to the popular Tuna Cannery beach and then on to some of the most famous Land’s End spots, where the Baja peninsula ends with one of its most stunning creations: “The Arch”.
Take some breathtaking pictures close to our sea lion colony, learn about the history of the many places of interest from our knowledgeable guides, and then take a stroll down both Lover’s Beach and Divorce Beach.
Practice snorkeling off of Pelican Rock while seeing the many varieties of vibrant fish and marine life, then paddle back full throttle to our starting point full of unforgettable experiences and memories.
Total tour duration 2 hrs.
- Basic Paddleboard safety lesson
- Electric Paddleboard equipment programming and check
- Depart from Tuna Cannery beach
- Stop at Rock formations
- Arrival at “The Arch”
- Visit Sea Lion colony
- Stop at Lovers beach
- Walk to Divorce beach
- Snorkel at Pelican´s Rock
- Return to start point
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRIC OR NON ELECTRIC PADDLE BOARD (TOUR SELECTED)
- LIFE JACKET
- BOTTLED WATER
- SNACKS (PREVIOUSLY ADVICED ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES)
- CERTIFIED TOUR GUIDE
- SNORKEL EQUIPMENT
- ASSISTANCE BOAT
GRATUITIES AND TRANSPORTATION NOT INCLUDED
Minimum age for this activity is five years old and will ride on a SUP seat with the designated adult. Reservations are required.
OKTOSUP ELECTRIC ADVENTURE is offered Monday through Saturday at 8:00 am and 1:00 pm
OKTOSUP PADDLE BOARD ADVENTURE is offered Monday through Saturday at 8:00 am and at 12:00 pm
We will wait for you at Cascadas beach just on the side of the Cascadas hotel, you will see our Tent, flags and paddle boards waiting for you to start your adventure.
The activity ends back at the meeting point.
Your safety is a primordial point and will be strictly implemented
- You will not be allowed to take part in any activity if you are intoxicated or in an inconvenient state, that will be determined by the guide before the activity.
- If you have any physical impairments for this activity.
- If you neglect to inform our staff of any medical or physical condition that will endanger you or any of the other participants of the tour, in that case a boat will be required and will return you to the start location.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you do not follow the guide’s instructions or act negligently, you will be returned to the start point.
- People over 275 lbs (125 kg)
There will be no refunds in any of these circumstances.
We have bilingual guides and staff, so please ask us questions you may have. We are ready to assist you.
Before starting your tour, it is essential that you inform our reservations department, our guides, and when you fill out your waiver if you have any type of allergy resulting from food, insect bites, or any other cause.
The experience relies on good weather, if it’s postponed because of poor weather or the port being closed before or at the start of the activity by port authorities, we will give you a choice between a new date or a full refund.